Pages

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Meet IAN Memeber Martha A. Cheves

Picture I love to cook and like myself, most women have a thing about cookbooks. We have tons of them but how many do we actually use? Hardly any. Reason being that most of the recipes are either too complex with too expensive ingredients resulting in dishes way to fancy for average families. Thus began my search for an entertaining easy-to-use book of recipes to feed any family on any budget.. a book that would really be used instead of relegated to the back of the bookshelf. I quickly discovered that if such a book were to be found, I'd have to write it. And I did. Along the way, I sprinkled stories from my childhood and life experience, plus tips and advice that we baby boomers got from our mothers and grandmothers before finding ourselves way too busy to pass onto our own offspring. I'm willing to bet that you know a daughter, grandchild, "in need" in-law, neighbor or friend who'd enjoy my roundup of recipes, how-tos and hilarity.

Her cook book is called Stir, Laugh, Repeat

Martha A. Cheves - The Independent Author Network

No comments:

Post a Comment