Pages

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Jeff Bennington author of Reunion and Killing the Giants











I'm Jeff Bennington, the author of Reunion (Due May 1, 2011), Killing the Giants, The Rumblin' (a short story) and Ten Dead (Due 2012). I write mostly thrillers and suspense, but I have dabbled in political thrillers and paranormal thrillers as well. Over the course of the next twelve months I will release two paranormal thrillers through my publishing imprint, nexGate press.

I live in Central Indiana with my wife, four children and two stray cats and teach a creative writing course. I also write a bunch of nonsense about writing on my blog, The Writing Bomb! BOOM!


REUNION

David Ray killed eight students and then turned the gun on himself. He thought the shooting and suicide would fix his world. It didn't. The massacre threw Tanner Khan and the other survivor's world into chaos.

Twenty years later, Tanner and his fellow classmates reluctantly agree to hold a class reunion. Although they all suffer from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, they come back to their hometown and reunite in the defunct school building. Old flames are rekindled, fears are ignited, and their lives are about to explode in a whirlwind of memories, haunted by the spirit of David Ray.

Once they get inside their alma mater, they discover that a dark entity has come to join them. Whatever it is, it has come to collect a debt and someone has to pay! Will Tanner and his classmates overcome their fears, or will they be consumed by their worst nightmare
?

No comments:

Post a Comment